Clinical Data Exchange that Puts the Patient First
Secure Exchange Solutions (SES) enables HIEs with last-mile connectivity to seamlessly deliver all clinically relevant data directly into provider workflows. SES works with HIEs and application developers to deliver secure solutions that transform clinical data exchange, and strengthen the quality-of-care delivery, helping put the patient first.
SES is the leading cloud-based secure clinical exchange platform that connects HIEs, providers, patients, and disparate EHR systems in a standardized, scalable way to streamline communications and solve interoperability challenges.
- Cloud-based, Software as a Service
- HIPAA compliant, DirectTrust Accredited, 21st Century Cures/Interoperability
- Embedded in EMRs (hospital, ambulatory) and other payer-provider workflows
- Nationwide directory service (2.8M+ provider endpoints)
- Payload agnostic (PDF, CDA, HL7, TXT, TIF, CSV)
Connect. Collaborate. Improve Care.
Our solutions seamlessly integrate with any healthcare application, including HIE platforms, EHR systems, patient portals, clinical data repositories, and patient health applications to securely share and exchange clinical data, to provide:
- A single on-ramp to interoperability by leveraging existing technology investments
- Real-time health event notifications at the point of care to support better public health reporting
- Streamlined care management and accelerated community-based referrals
- Collaborative zero friction data sharing and clinical exchange between all stakeholders
Direct Secure Messaging
- Scalable and easy to implement
- Integrates with all EHRs/EMRs, patient portals, clinical data repositories (CDRs), patient health applications and practice management systems
- Ensures security compliance, while optimizing care coordination
Real-time Alert Notifications
- Reduces inefficiencies and costs while improving patient care and outcomes
- Increases provider collaboration across all care settings
- Decreases readmissions, follow-up care, boosts patient engagement and satisfaction
Secure Clinical Exchange
- Automates secure clinical data exchange for risk adjustment, quality and care management
- Leverages existing EMR technology investments
- Cost-effective to implement
The Connection Between Hospital Readmissions and Post-Acute Care
SES Direct gives Watershed Health customers a simple and secure way to connect with their hospital network to share patient data to ensure quality patient care and follow-up, ultimately contributing to reduced hospital readmissions.
Transforming Patient Care with Real-Time Alert Notifications
SES Notify improves provider collaboration across all care settings. By using Admission, Discharge, Transfer (ADT) feeds to inform care teams about patient encounters, SES Notify accelerates clinical decision-making and increases efficiency.