SES XDR for 2015 Certified EHRs
Meet CMS Promoting Interoperability Program requirements and access integrated, efficient, and secure messaging with SES XDR. By complementing your current EHR implementation, SES XDR enables you to quickly meet interoperability program requirements in the way that best fits your workflows.
- Meet CMS Promoting Interoperability Program requirements for transmitting, receiving, and incorporating transitions of care
- Fully integrates with your EHR and Patient Portal, including Third-Party Patient Portals
- Join the hundreds of hospitals that have selected SES for XDR/Direct services
- Access our exclusive reporting portal for auditing and control
- Secure, HIPAA-compliant, interoperable messaging
- Improve efficiency with a cost-effective solution that complements existing workflows
How does it work?
SES XDR, full integration to transmit CCDs within your EHR – this is a fully integrated solution that allows hospitals to send and receive CCDs/CCDAs through the EHR’s Direct interface using the required Direct standard for communications through XDR. Our XDR solution offers a seamless user experience for sending and receiving CCD/CCDA files and is best for users who need to select a HISP to enable communications. SES XDR leverages the SES Direct HISP services to provision secure email addresses, issues and authenticate digital certificates, and connects to external directory services, allowing for the simple and secure transmission of health information to any third party. You can use the SES XDR solution for both your EHR and your Patient Portal.
Technical Specifications and Features
SES offers all the features you need to implement Direct messaging into your clinical workflow quickly and easily.
- Promoting Interoperability – Meet Promoting Interoperability requirements for exchanging CCDs, bi-directional patient communications, and more
- Provider Directory Access – Find Direct-enabled providers, inside or out of your network, (via the SES Web Direct Portal)
- Standards-based universal secure e-mail communication. No proprietary networks or charges.
- Identifies sending and receiving parties, encrypts, and digitally signs communications.
- Direct-compliant to achieve Promoting Interoperability program requirements
- Easy Provider Onboarding
- Highly scalable email server
- DNS Certificate Validation and Publishing
- Reporting and metering
- HISP-HISP trust management (SES participates in major trust bundles)
- Access to the HISP Provider Directory (HPD)
- Concierge Domain: Use your own domain, including an optional customized portal
Secure Exchange Solutions (SES), is the largest independent Health Information Service Provider (HISP) offering Direct Secure Messaging solutions in the nation. Our Direct network also includes 400,000+ provider endpoints and access to a network of over 2.4M+ electronic endpoints, representing 1,500 hospitals, 92,000 provider organizations, 50+ health information exchanges, and 95 integrated EMR and HIT application partners
SES Direct, our Direct Secure Messaging solution, provides end-to-end message encryption, easy integration options, and robust directory services, so end-users and administrators enjoy the maximum level of data security, connectivity, and reach possible. As an accredited HISP, Certificate Authority (CA), and Registration Authority (RA), we manage all certificates, Direct addresses, and passwords.
SES provides our customers with vast access to trust networks including DirectTrust™, CareQuality/ Commonwell, SHIEC HIEs, and direct to EMR relationships. We offer both a web email (SMTP or SSO) and an API option for developers and integrated partners in a low-cost flexible pricing model. Learn more about SES Direct.
Our most popular solution for MEDITECH Users
Do you need a HISP to connect with your EHR platform via the XDR protocol?
Secure Exchange offers an easily-implemented solution to send and receive messages from within your EHR, so you can meet your quality measures and connect with providers outside your network.
Offer your customers a proven solution for improving coordination of care and administrative processes, all from within your current system workflow. Thousands of hospitals successfully use SES XDR to optimize referrals and meet their Promoting Interoperability program goals.
MEDITECH Users click here for more information.
Contact us to schedule a demo.
“The set up of Secure Exchange was straightforward and the highly competent Secure Exchange support team has walked us through each step, keeping us on track to begin our Meaningful Use attestation period.”
Take health information exchange to new levels with Secure Exchange Solutions. Contact us today.
Direct Secure Messaging and Bi-directional XDR interface support for MEDITECH Expanse implementations.
Our solutions support:
- CMS Conditions of Participation for ADT Notifications
- CMS NHSN Reporting
- Care Coordination and Transitions of Care
- Interoperability Use Cases
- Federal Rules and Regulations
- Public Health Reporting
- Value-Based Programs