Meet core Meaningful Use Stage 2 and Stage 3 requirements with access to a secure messaging solution that is integrated into your current workflows.
Secure Exchange Solutions works together with your Epic EHR, enabling you to easily meet Meaningful Use requirements for sending CCD/CCDAs using your existing workflow and technology, in time for your attestation deadlines.
- Meet Meaningful Use requirements for exchanging transitions of care documents and bi-directional patient communications
- Completely integrated with your Epic EHR
- Integration with Third Party Patient Portals
- Exclusive SES reporting portal for auditing and control
- Messaging is secure, HIPAA-compliant, and interoperable
- Access a cost effective solution provided by an industry leader
How does it work?
SES XDR to transmit CCDs within Epic– SES XDR us an integrated package that enables hospitals to exchange CCDs/CCDAs through the Epic EHR using the Meaningful Use mandated Direct standard for communications through XDR. Your users access a seamless experience for exchanging transition of care documents. SES XDR provisions secure email addresses, issues and authenticates digital certificates, and connects to external directory services, so you can easily transmit health information to all other Direct-enabled providers nationwide.
SES Online: Connect your referral network and meet attestation requirements – Available through our online portal and through SMTP (embedded in any Microsoft Outlook product, tablet or smartphone), SES provides online access to secure messages including CCDs, images, referral notes and more, all of which can be easily integrated into a provider’s existing workflow. Providers with or without an EHR can begin using SES Online immediately to receive messages from your hospital, and you can meet your attestation goals.
Who We Are
As a HISP, we provide secure routing and directory services which improve connectivity between providers, patients/consumers, plans, health information exchanges and the public sector. SES manages certificates, Direct addresses, passwords, and transport, so that you can quickly establish communications. Our cost-effective solutions offer the features you need to for core Meaningful Use requirements.
Technical Specifications and Features
- SES offers all the features you need to implement Direct messaging into your clinical workflow quickly and easily.
- Meaningful Use – Meet Meaningful Use requirements for exchanging CCDs, and to enable patient View, Download and Transmit and bi-directional communications.
- Provider Directory – Find any Direct-enabled provider, inside or out of your network
- Easy Provider Onboarding
- Standards-based universal secure e-mail communication. No proprietary networks or charges.
- Identifies sending and receiving parties, encrypts and digitally signs communications.
- Direct-compliant to achieve MU requirements
- Highly scalable email server
- DNS Certificate Validation and Publishing
- Reporting and metering
- HISP-HISP trust management (SES participates in major trust bundles)
- Access to the HISP Provider Directory (HPD)
- Concierge Domain: Use your own domain, including an optional customized portal