Webinar: Reducing Cost through Automated Alert Notifications
Track Patients. Manage Care. Improve Outcomes.
Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2-2:45 p.m. ET | Complimentary | Register Now!
It is estimated that 80% of serious medical errors involve miscommunication during patient transfers or hand-offs.* High-risk patients with complex care issues often experience multiple transitions of care, requiring significant provider coordination and collaboration.
Automated alert notifications close critical communication gaps, minimize the potential for human error, are cost-effective to implement and have demonstrated to lower patient readmissions by up to 18%.
In this webinar, alert notification use cases that demonstrate reduced costs due to improved provider workflows and enhanced patient care will be presented.
Use case highlights:
- Gain insight on a nationally-recognized large integrated health care system, using automated ADT health alerts to cut costs, improve care, and reduce ED use.
- Find out how a BCBS plan is closing care gaps with an enhanced EMR workflow and alert notifications, to meet quality/cost measurement thresholds aligned with value-based reimbursement, and more.
- Understand how a Medicaid organization tracking 50,000 patients, improved transitions of care, enhanced medical decision making and reduced costly and preventable readmissions.
- Learn how HIE’s can increase value to their provider membership by delivering timely discharge notifications enabling clinicians to quickly schedule and complete follow-up appointments, ensuring positive transitions of care, and earning higher claims reimbursements.
Meet the Presenters
John Bartley, Vice President, Strategic Accounts & Delivery
John has more than 30 years of Health Information Technology (HIT) experience which includes managing implementation services, developing mitigation strategies and working with clients to implement new healthcare technologies. John has extensive HIE experience which includes Direct for Notifications and Forms Delivery.
Jeff Salmon, Director, Business Development & Solution Architect
Jeff has more than 20 years of experience in Health Information Technology (HIT) and is passionate about introducing innovative technologies and standards-based solutions to payers and providers that are striving to streamline business processes, improve efficiency, and reduce costs.
* Joint Commission Perspectives®, August 2012, Volume 32, Issue 8 – Copyright 2012 Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
Fill out the form to register for this free webinar on Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2-2:45 p.m. ET. * Required fields.
Secure Exchange Solutions sets the standard for seamless, scalable, secure connectivity across organizational boundaries. As an industry-leading provider of interoperable, cloud-based clinical data exchange and Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered clinical review technologies, Secure Exchange Solutions protects, streamlines and delivers sensitive and critical health care information while ensuring compliance and improving efficiency and quality. Hospitals, health systems, physicians, health plans and application partners rely on Secure Exchange Solutions for integrated secure communications that expand their reach.
SES Notify is an automated real-time standard distribution solution used to route Admit, Discharge and Transfers (ADT) health alerts to providers and case managers, primary care physicians (PCPs), specialists and other groups such as home health for Inpatient & Emergency Department admits, discharges and transfers. Click here to learn more.