Nationwide Clinical Data Exchange
Connecting Healthcare Stakeholders to Improve Patient Outcomes
Let’s keep the HIMSS23 conversation going. | Request a Meeting
Secure Exchange Solutions’ nationwide bi-directional health data exchange platform aligns with the goals of the 21st Century Cures Act and the ONC and CMS regulations aimed at allowing free-flowing information to help your organization surpass its goals. Our product suite benefits all healthcare stakeholders including patients, providers, health plans, and solution partners.
Use Case Highlights:
- Global medical device leader addresses Medicare’s $120 billion chronic kidney disease problem by delivering lab results direct to primary care physicians’ EMR workflows.
- Rural critical access hospital implementing clinical data exchange to enhance the organization’s performance in key areas such as patient care, clinical operations, and cost containment.
- Global non-profit health system realized an 88% improvement in referral processing times by using an automated closed-loop post-acute care (PAC) transition referral process to improve home care coordination.
- Provider-Payer collaboration yields a 50% reduction in hospital readmissions and ED visits by closing care gaps with an enhanced EMR workflow and access to real-time data at the point of care.
The SES nationwide cloud-based clinical data exchange service gathers, analyzes, and delivers sensitive health data to providers and payers, while ensuring compliance, improving efficiency and quality. Customers and partners benefit from access to DirectTrust, CareQuality/ Commonwell, Civitas HIEs, and direct-to-EMR relationships.
Contact us to now to:
- Speak with solution experts
- Discuss new industry uses cases
- Learn about new technological advancements
- Gain valuable insights on how to improve patient outcomes
Solution Suite Highlights:
- SES Direct enables interoperable clinical exchange by delivering information directly into the EMR system to expedite the exchange of critical information across the healthcare ecosystem.
- SES Notify, our real-time alerting platform, delivers ADT Notifications that align with the Event Notifications via the Direct™ Standard sending alerts across a broad network of hospitals, ambulatory and specialty practices, behavioral health, and post-acute care facilities, as well as Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), public health organizations, and health plans.
- SES Fetch and SES SPOT offer query, retrieval, and automated insights for improved quality and accelerated authorization.