Secure Exchange Solutions HIMSS21 Conference Recap
August 9 – 13, 2021 | Sands Expo Center | Request a Meeting
HIMSS21 was a great success. We were delighted with the number of customers, partners, and new acquaintances that visited us in our booth. While HIMSS was a bit different than prior years, we had a number of great discussions that focused on use cases demonstrating how streamlined clinical exchange adds value for providers and health plans by improving workflows, increasing quality, reducing costs, and providing greater efficiencies.
Patient Care Coordination & Transitions of Care Use Case Highlights:
- Global non-profit health system using SES technologies to enable a closed-loop post-acute care (PAC) transition referral process to improve home care coordination.
- Nationally recognized large integrated health care system using automated ADT health alerts to cut costs, improve care, and reduce ED use.
- Health plan closes care gaps with an enhanced EMR workflow and alert notifications, to meet quality/cost measurement thresholds aligned with value-based reimbursement, and more.
- Medicaid tracks patients to improve transitions of care, enhance medical decision making and reduce costly and preventable readmissions.
Our nationwide bi-directional health data exchange platform aligns with the goals of the 21st Century Cures Act and the ONC and CMS regulations aimed at allowing free-flowing information to benefit all healthcare stakeholders including patients, providers, health plans and solution partners.
Solution Suite Highlights:
- SES Direct enables interoperable clinical exchange by delivering information directly into the EMR system to expedite the exchange of critical information across the healthcare ecosystem.
- SES Notify, our real-time alerting platform, delivers ADT Notifications that align with the Event Notifications via the Direct™ Standard sending alerts across a broad network of hospitals, ambulatory and specialty practices, behavioral health, and post-acute care facilities, as well as Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), public health organizations, and health plans.
- SES Notify also bridges fax to Direct exchange to close gaps in care, while facilitating referrals, prior authorization, and member care alerts.
- SES Fetch and SES SPOT offer query, retrieval, and automated insights for improved quality and accelerated authorization.
Attend UPMC’s HIMSS Digital Feature: Session ID: DQ04, Direct Secure Messaging Enhances Post-acute Care Referrals, presented by Dr. Kristian Feterik and Diane Michalec.
How electronic information exchange and Direct secure messaging make PAC referrals seamless, efficient, and scalable in a large integrated delivery and finance system.
SES Booth 2243 Schedule
Tues., August 10, 9:30 am – 6 pm
Wed., August 11, 9:30 am – 6 pm
Thurs., August 12, 9:30 am – 4 pm
Request a Meeting
- Speak with solution experts
- Discuss industry uses cases
- Learn about new technology advancements
- Gain valuable insights on how to improve patient outcomes