Nationwide Clinical Data Exchange
Connecting Healthcare Stakeholders to Improve Patient Outcomes
Meet with us at HIMSS23 | Booth 4074 | Request a Meeting
We’re focused on improving healthcare delivery. The SES nationwide bi-directional health data exchange platform aligns with the goals of the 21st Century Cures Act and the ONC and CMS regulations aimed at allowing free-flowing information to help your organization surpass its goals. Our product suite benefits all healthcare stakeholders including patients, providers, health plans, and solution partners.
We want to share our latest technology upgrades and the value of our data exchange platform to help you achieve your 2023 healthcare objectives. Visit us in booth 4074 and:
- Speak with solution experts
- Discuss how we address new industry uses cases
- Learn about new technology advancements
- Gain valuable insights on how to improve patient outcomes
The SES nationwide cloud-based clinical data exchange service gathers, analyzes, and delivers sensitive health data to providers and payers, while ensuring compliance, improving efficiency and quality. Customers and partners benefit from access to DirectTrust, CareQuality/ Commonwell, Civitas HIEs, and direct-to-EMR relationships.
HIMSS23 Global Health Conference & Exhibition
McCormick Place | Chicago, IL
Booth 4074 & Meeting Place 4286
Tuesday, April 18 10:00am-6:00pm
Wednesday, April 19 9:30am-6:00pm
Thursday, April 20 9:30am-4:00pm
Solution Suite Highlights:
- SES Direct enables interoperable clinical exchange by delivering information directly into the EMR system to expedite the exchange of critical information across the healthcare ecosystem.
- SES Notify, our real-time alerting platform, delivers ADT Notifications that align with the Event Notifications via the Direct™ Standard sending alerts across a broad network of hospitals, ambulatory and specialty practices, behavioral health, and post-acute care facilities, as well as Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), public health organizations, and health plans.
- SES Fetch and SES SPOT offer query, retrieval, and automated insights for improved quality and accelerated authorization.
HIMSS22 Highlight: Last year, SHARE Arkansas discussed how integrated clinical data exchange services advance interoperability between providers and health plans.
Extending Statewide HIE Collaboration With ADT Notifications, was presented by Anne Santifer and Justin Villines. The session highlighted SES technologies and the proven results they deliver for healthcare organizations. In addition, attendees learned how health information exchanges (HIEs) and the integrated services they provide help advance interoperability between providers and health plans, ensuring providers and care teams are informed on the status of their patients, while also advancing clinical data exchange processes that reduce the burden of tedious, time-consuming tasks.