Meet with Secure Exchange Solutions Online
March 9 – 13, 2020 | Schedule a Web Meeting or Call
The SES team is sorry that we couldn’t connect at HIMSS. However, we would be happy to set up an online meeting to demonstrate how our clinical exchange, alerting, and AI-powered solutions deliver critical insights to speed decision-making, reduce risks and costs of care delivery while improving patient care. Also, we’ll share recent news and how we are working with our partners to integrate the latest technologies with industry standards to transform healthcare information exchange and improve quality of care delivery.
Featured highlights include:
- Secure Data Exchange enabling real-time clinical data sharing and collaboration, streamlining claims processing while easing administrative burden and reducing risk.
- Real-time Health Event Notifications to improve care coordination by closing gaps in care to reduce preventable readmissions and lowering costs.
- AI-Powered Decision Support to accelerate prior authorizations and payment workflows by delivering critical insights based on real-time clinical and claims data review.
Unfortunately, our sponsored Breakout Session, Changing the Care Dynamic With Real-Time Health Event Alerts, presented by Dr. Minakshi Tikoo will be missed. However, if you’d like to learn more, watch the 4-minute video below highlighting how Project Notify is benefiting the State of Connecticut Department of Social Services (DSS).
Schedule a Meeting
Request a web meeting or a quick call via our contact form, or email us at email@example.com.
- Speak with solution experts
- Discuss industry uses cases
- Learn about new technology advancements
- Experience a demo of our AI-solution
- Gain valuable insights on how to improve patient outcomes